Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Halfway to the Finish Line

It's past 3 in the morning here - it took me WAY longer than expected messing around with special effects and *junk*

SO

This will be short.

Maybe tomorrow I will find some time to update further.

Maybe I'll update it before anyone even reads it around

If I don't --- leave a message in the guest book that tells me. I see the counter climbing, but I swear half of them just might me me - well maybe not half. BUT, I was going to write something to the effect that it was getting close to 7600 visitors. If you were the magic number sign the guest book. But all my messing around and *I* ended up being the 76th-hundred.

*shrugs*

Anyway

My update was going to include something about being halfway there.

1 year, 7 months, and 7 days ago our world (as we knew it) was turned upside down. We found family and friends where we didn't know we had it. And our lives and routines changed dramatically. Sacrifices were made and bonds were formed. But most of all, we learned to put things in perspective. We work to remember what is REALLY important in each in every day. I will be the first to admit, sometimes it's a struggle, but we get there. It's all about each other, and making the most of every moment. It's hard to believe we've made it this far already. Much love to everyone that has been a part of our 'moments' even if it was to sign the guest book or to send us a quick email or card to check in on us. Or even the most powerful prayer. We really are feeling them. I don't know how else we're making it through these days sometimes. We draw strength from the outpouring of love and encouragement you all have shown!

Well, I guess this update took a bit of a turn somewhere. I suppose I get a bit sentimental and ramble on in the wee hours of the morning. That's probably why I'm still up. Better to be sitting here doing something half constructive than to be lying in bed typing imaginary emails that I never remember in the morning anyway.

BTW... if anyone know of a device that can transfer thoughts into emails... drop me a line to let me know. It sure would make life easier for me... and a few others I can think of too kenyit

Tomorrow... maybe I'll get on here and post a couple facts. Since it's the half way mark, I was going to give some material that will be tested on 1 year and 7 months from now...

Just a sneak preview:

Can anyone estimate how many pills Josh has had to take in the last year and a half?

or how many spinals he's had to endure?

I'm going to add it all up. I'll post soon. Come Josh's OT party, believe you me - there will be a test

With all our love and appreciation
~ The Fromknecht Family

Jon & Marian,
Kaitlynn, Halie, Kennidy,
Joshua and Nathan

No comments: