Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"Morning"

Good Morning
Sorry it's been so long since I've written, but haven't felt much up to it lately. But this morning I had a short-but-sweet story to share and thought I'd tap it out real quick before I forget it.
Another peek into the mind of a 4-yr old. Not as worthy as "Sixteen-Eva" or the poop and ear story [which] for those of you who haven't heard yet, will have to remind me to tell you. Maybe next week's story ;-)
Anyway, here it is:
"Morning"
Kaitlynn and I were up in my room this blustery morning getting ready for the day. Kai was telling me her plans for the day and I was sitting on the edge of my bed, when Josh came in the room to greet us.
With a pat on the head Kait turned to Josh and said, "Good Morning Joshy"
Josh, a little bit annoyed, comes up to me, head down, and growls, "Moooomm, tell Kaykin to stop calling me morning!"
hehehehehe
After muffling my laugh, I proceeded to interpret the meaning of 'morning'. And it made me think, what was he thinking? That 'morning' was some kind of tease? Kind of like saying. "Good 'boy' Josh"
...and what exactly did he think 'morning' was?
Must of been a bad thing 'cause he surely wasn't happy with Kaykin calling him that!
hmmm... let's see if he says anything this evening when we tuck him in with a "Good 'Knight' Josh"

No comments: