Monday, August 15, 2005

He's My Son


I've been searching for this song all morning. Not that it's hard to find, just that I couldnt find a site appropriate enough that was playing it. Anyway, it's a touching song, so I thought I could share it with anyone who'd listen. It was written by Mark Schultz, who's son also had Leukemia. I guess that makes this song that much more appealing. Just call me a sap. Anyway, here's the link:

He's My Son

The webiste is that of yet another Leukemia boy, but his mother gives permission to link to his site to share the song. I'll update more later. House is kinda quiet right now, Kaitlynn is at a friends house, Halie and Joshua stayed the night at Grandma and Grandpa F's. Nathan is still sleeping and Kenni is upstairs playing Nintendo. More later, I promise...

No comments: